• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pink is at it again

Lawman

None

Ave8tor

Bringing the Noise!™
pilot
Normally I'm not a fan of the Daily Show however I found this to be one of the funniest video clips i have seen in a while. According to Rob Riggle's website he, the reporter, is a former Marine Pilot who switched to a ground job and got out as a marine major. Anyone with any more info on him it would be great ot learn more about him. Hope you all enjoy it.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index.jhtml?videoId=163653&title=marines-in-berkeley

My favorite interview with one of the Code Pink nuts:

Pink: "It's very important to protect free speech, and so we clearly have the right to be here."
Riggle: "If only there was an organization that was sworn to defend that free speech..."
Pink: "Wouldn't that be great!"
Riggle: "That would be outstanding (with just a little bit of sarcasam)."

Nuff said.

Stearmann4

I'm here for the Jeeehawd!
None
"Men, when you go home and see the anti-war protesters, walk right up to one of em', look him in the eye, smile, and shake his hand. Then wink at his girlfirend, cuz' she knows she dating a pussy."

General Tommy Franks-