• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot/NFO Board FY 19- 13 Aug 2019

j.kir

Looking like I’ll need to pull my application (it’s probably already submitted, but you know what I mean) due to family reasons. Anyone know what the process is like for postponing all of this a year or two, assuming I’m selected?
Update to this- OR wasn’t happy. Wouldn’t recommend this to any other potential applicants. Best of luck to everyone this cycle, should be any time now..

Scabs

So my recruiter told me the soonest I could go to OCS if I was accepted this board is September, however I get the feeling that information is incorrect. Does anyone know the soonest we could go if accepted?

Niken

One thing at a time
So my recruiter told me the soonest I could go to OCS if I was accepted this board is September, however I get the feeling that information is incorrect. Does anyone know the soonest we could go if accepted?

From what I've been told by my OR, they try to cordinate OCS with the flight school class dates so you go from one to the other with little wait time. That date is possibly October, again that is what my OR mentioned. There's a chance it will not be like that.

samueld

From what I've been told by my OR, they try to cordinate OCS with the flight school class dates so you go from one to the other with little wait time. That date is possibly October, again that is what my OR mentioned. There's a chance it will not be like that.
Do you know if there is a published schedule of flight school class dates that I could find?

navymims1

They also are constantly filling last minute spots for people who have dropped out for various reasons so I've heard of people shipping off within a few weeks of getting their prorec-y. Just be sure and communicate with your recruiter that you are ready to go ASAP. I know that both SNA and NFO are in high demand right now so shouldn't be too long to get a ship off date!

Broseph_25

That's crazy! Your numbers were solid man. Scary for the rest of us. Sorry to hear man, did you apply for SWO as well?
I did, problem is my Moto statement is about wanting Pilot. I had a legal waiver for 2011. That put me at the bottom of the stack.

navymims1

I did, problem is my Moto statement is about wanting Pilot. I had a legal waiver for 2011. That put me at the bottom of the stack.
Ohh ok got it, my OR told me that sometimes the boards communicate and if they see you have applied to a different designation they will not recommend you. Who knows if this is true but hopefully you get picked up for SWO! Don't give up