• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Info

Status
Not open for further replies.

LosMike

I am trying to find a way to get in touch with a USN pilot. Do you guys know a site where I could get a Email or address?

Frumby

Super *********
pilot
Super Moderator
Are you looking for someone in particular or in general. I am assuming that you are looking for someone in particular. If you were looking for Marines you can find it through a link on the USMC web page. I have to assume the squids are the same way. Any of rust pickers have any insight on a BuPers web page that has a personnel locater page? Semper, Frumby

Attack Pilot
Major USMC

Dave Shutter

If you know what he flies or what SQDN he's in that might be easier. Most SQDN's have sites these days. If you didn't know exactly what SQDN you could e-mail others, I imagine you wouldn't have to go far in a community before finding someone who knows him.

Hartman

Mike, I too have tried to contact a Navy officer whom I had once met years back. I had no luck with the Navy personnel locator services because all I knew was the guy's first and last name, rank, and job (from seven years ago). The locator services wanted more detailed information than what I had to go by. I eventually established contact with the person by calling out the the NAS where I last had knowledge of his presence. I had to speak to at least ten different people, but I finally got in touch with the guy. My advice to you is to get on the horn if the locator services blow you off or make you wait around.

Status
Not open for further replies.