• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pilot Callsigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

SteveG75

Retired and starting that second career
None
Oh, and from the Prowler community:

FISH - F*** Is She Huge
FRIBAT - Flew Right Into Big Ass Tower (A-10 pilot doing Prowler tour)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Prowler dudes:

"Sperm" Banks
"Custer" Fluck
"Cunny" Linquist
BTOS (Big Tub Of ****)

I can't remember where this was, but I once saw a hornet on the flight line with the name LCDR "Caulk" Blocker stenciled on the side.:D

We tried calling this one dude MILF on account of his wife who came pre-equipped with three kids, but she found out and we were all counseled. Fvcking spoil-sports!

Brett

phrogpilot73

Some of my Phrog Bretheren:

"Stoner"
"Fingers"
"Craps"
"Deuce"
"Wilson" (He dropped his helmet overboard, think Tom Hanks in Castaway)
"Trigger"
"Two Dogs"

Texan

Why enemy pilots dont sleep well
"Wedge"... meaning the simplest tool.

omg.. that's funny... not a callsign, but back in college there was a guy we called hammer. someone once asked why and in unison, everyone shouted - CAUSE HE'S A TOOL!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
omg.. that's funny... not a callsign, but back in college there was a guy we called hammer. someone once asked why and in unison, everyone shouted - CAUSE HE'S A TOOL!

Wedge is a good one, I'll have to remember that. We named a boat guy "Stanley" for the same reason.

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Perhaps "slightly" off course in this thread, or maybe not .... and maybe you've heard it before ... but during the pre-'92 Tailhook days, we used to have a standing "page" in the TAILHOOK hotel lobby in Vegas for one:

"Ball, Mr. Ball, ... paging Roger Ball" .... :) ... the hotel staff never did catch on.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Perhaps "slightly" off course in this thread, or maybe not .... and maybe you've heard it before ... but during the pre-'92 Tailhook days, we used to have a standing "page" in the TAILHOOK hotel lobby in Vegas for one:

"Ball, Mr. Ball, ... paging Roger Ball" .... :) ... the hotel staff never did catch on.
That's ingenius! I promise to reinstitute that next year.:D

Brett

Pags

N/A
pilot
Ones I've heard around:
Yeti - big hairy dude
Spanky - guess the roommates weren't going out for as long as you thought
Snap - short temper
Reaper - last name was Grimm
InHer - last name looked like Der's a penis

Screamtruth

นักมวย
This probably sucks, but,,,,,,,
The AO and other FAC's inmy unit called my Col Kurtz or just Kurtz, because I shaved my head with a bic, and they thought I looked like Kurtz in Apocalypse Now. I guess it was alright since I had a callsign to use on the net and wasn't an aviator.

Status
Not open for further replies.