• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

physics/mechanics study material

Status
Not open for further replies.

dividebyzero

Anyone have any recommendations for these kind of study materials to get ready for the ASTB? I'm looking for something of a good review of mechanical components, pulleys, leverage and what not...but no so in depth as to inundate me with too much .

twidget

Deskaholic
Are you still Active Duty? Your profile says CTI2, so I'm assuming so. Anyway, go to the Correspondence Course website listed below and look at the Basic Machines course. This provides a comprehensive overview of mechanics in laymans terms. There are also many good resources for study guides listed elsewhere on this forum. There's apparently a very good study guide that you can download. I'm sure someone who knows will point you toward it. I'm an ET hoping to cross over to your world (Crypto Officer), just waiting for a response.

https://www.advancement.cnet.navy.mil

Good Luck!

dividebyzero

Thx much. Yes, I'm still active, and I am a CTI2.
Good luck on coming in as a crypto officer. If you need anyone to correspond with about what your getting into, just lemme know. I have a lot of friends on both sides of the commissioning line.

Status
Not open for further replies.