• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

PFT Record Attempt

Status
Not open for further replies.

PFT Machine

Just wanted to let everyone know that I am training to smoke any high PFT ever set by a Marine. My goal score is 626!!! Any takers with questions, doubts, challenges?

USMC Helo Bubba

Contributor
Just wanted to let everyone know that I am training to smoke any high PFT ever set by a Marine. My goal score is 626!!! Any takers with questions, doubts, challenges?

The all time record for Marine PFT has already been set -- It's 300.

BTW - Your peers and squadronmates will be way more impressed if you pull your load with your ground job and know how to employ your aircraft rather than being able to do 100 pull-ups

just sayin

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
douchebag.jpg

You're the one on the left. I know the world revolves around you and how hard you can make your mind and body, but how about establishing some rapport with people before you come in here and sound off about your uberhardness . You may even be a hard charging warrior with 4th ANGLICO there in West Palm, but you still sound like a meatheaded, arrogant prick. Your post might as well be spam.

Are you the guy in Bogey Spotter's avatar?

Status
Not open for further replies.