• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola realtor recommendations

Uncle Fester

Robot Pimp
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Having rented in Jax and now in Pax (starting to sound like Dr Seuss up in here), the best luck seems to be dealing directly with an owner (e.g., militarybyowner.com, etc) vice a property manager/realtor. Four realtors in each place and the houses they showed us ranged from "meh" to "you gotta be shitting me". Searching militarybyowner got us a nice house both times. I know for a fact P'cola has tons of houses owned by instructors who've moved on and can't sell due to the saturated market.

yakboyslim

None
I'm renting a house that's managed by Brock properties. Good experiences so far. They were very accomodating of how quickly I wanted to sign a lease and move in, even coming in after hours to help make it happen. Had some maintenance issues pop up and they dealt with them very smoothly, no problems at all.