• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Pensacola house for rent

kj11

Hey everyone
we own a super cute house in Pensacola that turned out to be a great location for both bases (Whiting and Pensacola). We are stationed in San Diego now and just found out the couple that are currently renting had to be re-assigned to North Carolina so they have to leave by July 1st.
The house is 3 bdrm/2 bath. It is only 3 years old with hardwood floors and plantation shutters throughout. It has a fenced yard (pets possibly ok) and a screened in patio. Very clean, safe neighborhood subdivision. We loved this house! Let me know if you're interested!
Kristin

heading2pcola

Very Interested

My husband and I are moving to Pcola for flight surgery training @ beg. of July. Can you send me more details on the place? Thanks!

Trev82

pilot
I am interested could you please send me details on the house? We will be moving down there in the beginning of july.

kj11

Hi
I sent you both a PM about the house!! Thanks!! Look forward to talking to you!
Kristin

JZAB

Livin the MEU life
pilot
Is your home still available?? If so, could you please PM pics/info? Thanks..also heading down in July.