• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

pen cover

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
I'll answer by saying I don't know. But my guess is that it's their version of the exposure suit, which I believe is better designed than the Navy's version. It seems pretty much every piece of ALSS gear the CG has is better, except maybe their helmets.

raptor10

Philosoraptor
Contributor
When on a mid cruise I picked up a sh!tty old flightsuit that had these weird side zips about wear side pockets should be, but the zippers led to nowhere...behind the zips there was nothing but whatever you happen to like to wear underneath your flight suit. Kinda surprising the first time you tried to put your hands into your "pockets". It also had a pencil pocket on one of the legs, down by the ankle. when we had mids in the squadron, a couple of them managed to have a few of these oddities.

I got to keep one of those.

Jolly Roger

Yes. I am a Pirate.
I've listened to that Pat Green song numerous times and still haven't figured it out. Good on ya.

Its the Grand River. Aka the Rio Grande. He makes a couple of references to being on a boat or something like that. So given the title, one might construe it to be the Rio Grande.