• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Peachtree City Airshow Pics (56k, watch out!)

beau

So did our LT talking to the MILF get anywhere....Flight Suit goes along way at an airshow!!! haha....actually I think know who that guy is.

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
gtg941f said:
yeah, that's my friends local airport (the yellow RB-6 is his plane). It's a really nice little field. Beautiful day too! :icon_smil

PTC is my hometime, soloed at the airport on my 16th birthday, good times

gtg941f

pilot
beau said:
So did our LT talking to the MILF get anywhere....Flight Suit goes along way at an airshow!!! haha....actually I think know who that guy is.

LOL, i was definitely thinking that while I watched from a distance. She had a kid though :eek:

I wanted a look in the cockpit but they had it all roped off. I figure the guy wouldn't have given a damn if I was applying and I wasn't about to explain that my scores are excellent and there's a good chance I'll be accepted, and that I just wanted a peek. Once they let one person in, they have to allow everybody so instead I didn't bother. :eek:

I always laugh at the people I overhear asking the poor guys the basic requirements, etc. to becoming a SNA. It's called research folks :sleep_125
The guys seemed really professional and willing to help out regardless. Made the training squadron look good :icon_mi_6

Punk

Sky Pig Wrangler
pilot
beau said:

$20 says she's a Delta captain's wife

half of Delta lives in PTC

Acoustix99

pilot
Punk said:
PTC is my hometime, soloed at the airport on my 16th birthday, good times

Make that 2 of us. Falcon field on my 16th birthday. Wonder how many military aviation careers that place has spawned.