• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P'Cola Beach Townhouse

johnny utah

still bigger than hip-hop
pilot
Room for rent at approx. $600/mo. Only a 30min drive to NAS Pensacola and a 3mi bike ride to Flounder's. The room has a private bath, and is furnished w/ dresser, bed and large closet. There's a fair amount of storage space available, and our garage fits four cars. 2 roommates are FOs in primary, I'm a pilot about to start API. Really a gorgeous place to live. See for yourself. Located at 1500 Via De Luna Dr. Pensacola Beach, FL 32561

Attachments

• P8040142.jpg
    P8040142.jpg
    758.9 KB · Views: 216
  • P8040158.jpg
    P8040158.jpg
    476.7 KB · Views: 141
  • P8040151.jpg
    P8040151.jpg
    853.4 KB · Views: 172
  • P8040162.jpg
    P8040162.jpg
    749.2 KB · Views: 148
  • P8040148.jpg
    P8040148.jpg
    656.9 KB · Views: 161
  • P7030113.jpg
    P7030113.jpg
    816.4 KB · Views: 112

johnny utah

still bigger than hip-hop
pilot
New Room Available after Oct 12. I'm leaving for Corpus, but my roommates, 2 FOs in primary, and one pilot in a-pool, really would like to keep the rent low. Split four ways it's still about $600/mo (including utilities). Granted it's a 25min ride to base, but considering it's right next to the beach, close to plenty of beach bars, and all the neighbors aren't in the military, it's a great place to come home to after work.

armada1651

Hey intern, get me a Campari!
pilot
I'm going to bump this because we still have said room available and another one - the master bedroom, which is even more baller - will be opening up soon as its current occupant will be headed to the P-3 RAG.

PM me if you're interested.

Tyler

!
pilot
Contributor
Our OCS class is scheduled to graduate on 23JAN09. We have about 30 aviators. I'll ask around, in case you guys haven't filled the room by then.

By the way, can anyone tell me what the general protocol is for getting a place in P-Cola after OCS? Specifically, can I go ahead and start looking or will I be forced to stay in the BOQ for a while? I'm single FWIW.

armada1651

pilot
Our OCS class is scheduled to graduate on 23JAN09. We have about 30 aviators. I'll ask around, in case you guys haven't filled the room by then.

That's a bit later than we're looking for - our lease ends in March, but if you can definitely still mention it to people as a possibility. It really is a sweet place to live, especially now that they're practically giving gas away.

By the way, can anyone tell me what the general protocol is for getting a place in P-Cola after OCS? Specifically, can I go ahead and start looking or will I be forced to stay in the BOQ for a while? I'm single FWIW.

I've been here since mid-September and have yet to hear of anyone being forced to stay in the BOQ for any amount of time. So I wouldn't worry about that.

KP ONE

Rooms for Rent

I have a boat and need to know how far to the docks. Also, do you have a garage? Thank you.

armada1651

pilot
I have a boat and need to know how far to the docks. Also, do you have a garage? Thank you.

We have a garage that will fit 4 cars - 3 deep on one side and 1 on the other. There's a marina about 3 miles and some ramps closer I believe...there's also a parking area where you could store the boat right around back, but none of us are boat-owners, so I'm not positive on all the details. What type of boat are we talking?