• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

passing PRT for NROTC

Status
Not open for further replies.

snizo

Supply Officer
Each unit decides what they want to be 'passing' but you are required to get a Good/Low to be comissioned. My unit requires Sat/Med for fresh, Good/Lo for soph, Good/Hi for juniors and seniors. If you cant get these, you are not kicked out -- I think you have to fail two or three in a row to get the boot. They will, however, put on some sort of remedial physical training program.

Obviously, though, the higher your score, the better.

NozeMan

Are you threatening me?
pilot
Super Moderator
Like Snizo said, the units require different things. But my unit said you had to get a Good Medium to be commission (i think this changed last year). We also have to get a good medium or we go on remedial PT (3 days a weeks). For males, thats 60 pushups, 62 situps (i THINK, not positive), and under 10:30 mile and a half.

snizo

Supply Officer
I think the actual requirement says you must obtain G/L at a min. We require G/M as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.