• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Padre Island house on the water for rent/sale

mchodges

pilot
I am looking to rent or sell my house on the water on Padre Island. It's a beautiful house, but it's just too big for just me, and my husband was unable to get stationed here like we were anticipating. 15 minutes from NAS Corpus Christi.

2500 sq ft
2 stories
3 bedroom/ 2.5 bath
Large master bath with walk-in closet
Modern kitchen with granite counters and stainless steel appliances
Fenced in backyard open to canal with dock - great fishing!
2nd floor balcony facing water
2nd living area on top floor
2 car attached garage
5 minute walk to beach
Pets welcome - backyard is perfect for big dogs like mine!
Quiet, safe neighborhood

Pictures to follow or PM me if you're interested. Thanks!

jdw006

I doubt MB has any intent of ever moving back to S. TX :)

Why does no one (ok very few) like Corpus/Kingsville? I'm not far from there (Houston area) and pretty familiar with both locations. I hope I would be so lucky as to make it there this winter.

MasterBates

South Texas is home of the Manatee, and BMWs abound..

So no, I have no desire to go back.

High crime, lots of illegals without insurance that can't drive or don't care, insane insurance..

And this may be the most un PC thing I say this week-

SEVERE LACK OF IN SHAPE WHITE WOMEN WITHOUT CHILDREN IN THE 20-30 AGE RANGE.

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot
And this may be the most un PC thing I say this week-

SEVERE LACK OF IN SHAPE WHITE WOMEN WITHOUT CHILDREN IN THE 20-30 AGE RANGE.

PC or not, it is the truth. At least ones who aren't already military wifeys

I mean you can't even find stippers there who aren't fat methheads (yes, I didn't think it was possible either) with 2+ children

Hows that for Un-PC :p

FlyBoyd

Out to Pasture
pilot
I can't disagree with anything said here about Corpus. IMO, Texas starts at San Antonio and goes north. The only reason I kept ending up back here is because it is close to (me and my wife's) family.

When anyone asks me "How is Corpus?"...I say "It is not a boat or the desert and I get to keep my season tickets for Longhorn football."

There are definitely better places to be stationed in Texas, but we weren't talking about NAS JRB Fort Worth:)

mchodges

pilot
You shouldn't insult the original poster by trashing BMW's :D

Hmm, perhaps I'm missing something about the BMW? I guess it stands for something else? And why should I be insulted? I don't fit in any of the categories listed. And the things said are kind of true. But funny enough, most people from Texas think Corpus is great. Whatever, people are going to come here whether they want to or not, so if one of you wants a nice place to live...

yak52driver

Contributor
Hmm, perhaps I'm missing something about the BMW? I guess it stands for something else? And why should I be insulted? I don't fit in any of the categories listed. And the things said are kind of true. But funny enough, most people from Texas think Corpus is great. Whatever, people are going to come here whether they want to or not, so if one of you wants a nice place to live...

Bored Married Women :)

MIDNJAC

is clara ship
pilot

I must have you mistaken for someone else, but bump for your sale, sounds like a nice house!