• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

P-cola Body Shops/Junkyards

Status
Not open for further replies.

nittany03

Recovering NFO. Herder of Programmers.
pilot
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Does anyone know of any good body shops or junkyards in Greater Pensacola? I got into a minor fender bender on my way down from PA last summer and pranged my bumper pretty bad. I put off fixing it because I was looking into getting a new car anyway, but after putting that off instead I've decided to un-screw the one I have. Anyhow, I could use some gouge on places to go to or, even better, places to avoid. I wouldn't mind pulling a bumper off a car in some boneyard and doing the work myself but I don't know who's going to screw me over or not down here. I'm sure the New York plates will be genuine sleaze attractor anyway. Thanks in advance.

Hudson

I don't know of any body shops here but if your worried about youy NY plates then get someone with FL plates to take you. You will want a truck to haul a crusty old bumper in anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.