• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oshkosh 2008

HuggyU2

None
El Douge is correct. I led in a 4-ship,... er,... division,... of T-38's. I flew the U-2ST out today. As we departed, we rejoined on the EAA Cessna 180 photo ship, and got about 30 minutes of photos and video. Expect to see them posted somewhere. When EAA sends me the pics, I'll post any good ones.
FWIW, I'm in the front seat.

Great time was had by all. El Douge and I spent way many hours in the Deucee.

And, yes, if you can't have the best time of your life at Oshkosh, you need to figure out what you're doing wrong.

el douge

This one time at band camp...
El Douge is correct. I led in a 4-ship,... er,... division,... of T-38's. I flew the U-2ST out today. As we departed, we rejoined on the EAA Cessna 180 photo ship, and got about 30 minutes of photos and video. Expect to see them posted somewhere. When EAA sends me the pics, I'll post any good ones.
FWIW, I'm in the front seat.

Great time was had by all. El Douge and I spent way many hours in the Deucee.

And, yes, if you can't have the best time of your life at Oshkosh, you need to figure out what you're doing wrong.

Roger That Huggy! I had a lot of good times with you guys! Thanks again. Stuck around for the photo shoot and then left after we couldn't see you anymore. Can't wait to see the pics.