• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

haubby

None
Contributor
What if you haven't received the letter yet. My status shows that I'm awaiting orders but I still haven't received any letters from STA-21 about my start date. All the info I have is from the website itself. Is anyone else in the same situation?

The "Congrats on your selection, here are your start dates" letter went out within 30 days of the release of the message. If your command is not under the impression that you will be transferring in February and you never received a letter stating your program start date, I'm not sure what advice to give you other than personally showing them the website stating the information or having your Divo or DH call STA-21. Like Smittay said, if your orders have been requested, expect them to be released next week at the earliest.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Finally.. Mine got requested today as well... Now.. Time to umm... Wait some more! lol

Have a Safe a happy New Year Everyone.. I'm off to South Beach Tomorrow a.m.

EM1

erelislt

Finally.. Mine got requested today as well... Now.. Time to umm... Wait some more! lol

Have a Safe a happy New Year Everyone.. I'm off to South Beach Tomorrow a.m.

EM1

Happy to hear this. Now another waiting game, but a bit more relaxed. Once someone has orders, please let us know.

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
I can't log into the site right now to check if anything changed with my physical/orders request, but hopefully there is some updates. On a side note I have never seen a website/page have so many redicilous error messages, I would say more than 60% of the time when I try and access the site it doesn't work. Congrats to those who now have their orders requested that must be a huge relief!

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
On a side note I have never seen a website/page have so many redicilous error messages, I would say more than 60% of the time when I try and access the site it doesn't work.

I have. But it was my website when I was developing the php/mysql (database) backend. They just haven't suppressed the debug errors yet. I agree it would look prettier if it just said "Sorry Site Broken." :D No less frustrating though.

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
I have. But it was my website when I was developing the php/mysql (database) backend. They just haven't suppressed the debug errors yet. I agree it would look prettier if it just said "Sorry Site Broken." :D No less frustrating though.

I am just a little dissapointed that the website works so little. Overall i do like the new format.

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor
Does anyone know when bupers gets back to work?

Haven't you heard of HUAW? Hurry up and wait. It's the Navy way.

I suppose it would be the same schedule as the rest of the government, so they're back today.:confused:

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Haven't you heard of HUAW? Hurry up and wait. It's the Navy way.

I suppose it would be the same schedule as the rest of the government, so they're back today.:confused:

There should be atleast some personnel there today as it is a regular work day for those not on holiday leave. I know how you're feeling though, I checked message traffic this morning when I got to work but no orders for me yet either :icon_cryi

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Do orders only come out in the morning with messege traffic, or can they be sent out at any time throughout the day?

haubby

None
Contributor
Do orders only come out in the morning with messege traffic, or can they be sent out at any time throughout the day?

Messages are sent out all hours of the day. All depends on when they are authorized for release.

ELT(SS)

I had just heard a dirty rumor that they had off until the 7th, which is unfortunate, because I start checking out on the 7th, which might be hard with no orders yet. But I don't think anyone has orders yet.