• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
that is exactly what that means... normally it only takes a day or two to get qualified from where you are.

EM1toNFO

Killing insurgents with my 'messages'!!
None
Yeah.. I just looked and saw the new layout/format. It looks like they're trying to not have what happened this year happen again next year. The new design incorporates everything into one website; vice spread out over various links and logins.

BTW, I still don't have my orders requested... :(

Ahh well... Hopefully I'll hit the Megamillions tonight! That would be one helva Christmas present ($163 Million!!)

EM1

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Yeah.. I just looked and saw the new layout/format. It looks like they're trying to not have what happened this year happen again next year. The new design incorporates everything into one website; vice spread out over various links and logins.

The website looks the same to me :confused: What are you guys referring to?

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
The new format actually caused me to start worrying. You can actually see the school your orders are for and their cross town affiliate as necassary. I am going to the University of Illinois at Chicago, cross town affiliate of Illinois Institute of Technology. Mine just says University of Illinois for both. I have emailed them for clarification, but how bad would that suck if they made a mistake.

OneBadSSS

The new format actually caused me to start worrying. You can actually see the school your orders are for and their cross town affiliate as necassary. I am going to the University of Illinois at Chicago, cross town affiliate of Illinois Institute of Technology. Mine just says University of Illinois for both. I have emailed them for clarification, but how bad would that suck if they made a mistake.

Ok, I'm lost, where are you guys going on the home page to login and see this information? Everywhere I click to try and log in I get a "page not found" message :confused:

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Ok, I'm lost, where are you guys going on the home page to login and see this information? Everywhere I click to try and log in I get a "page not found" message :confused:

I was about to give them props for finally updating the website after all these years. (I've been applying for four years I'm sure most of you know...well three times but four years) I've always thought it was pretty ghetto but I can't believe they went and created a whole new database login interface and couldn't even update the link on their main site. I wouldn't have even noticed this since I've got the logon link on my Firefox toolbar until OneBadSSS said something.

68 Chevelle

MM1 Nuke->FY08 STA-21 NFO Selectee
I was starting to get really worried, until tonight. For the longest time, all mine said was data not available... Now it says...

Physical Status
Physical Information was received: 11/16/2007 Physical Status is : PENDING NOMI REVIEW Latest HIV test date is: 10/12/2007 Physical sent to NOMI: 12/18/2007 Physical sent to BUMED: 12/5/2007

LoneSailor

I was starting to get really worried, until tonight. For the longest time, all mine said was data not available... Now it says...

Physical Status
Physical Information was received: 11/16/2007 Physical Status is : PENDING NOMI REVIEW Latest HIV test date is: 10/12/2007 Physical sent to NOMI: 12/18/2007 Physical sent to BUMED: 12/5/2007

Im in the same boat as you are. My physical was finally forwarded to NOMI.

OneBadSSS

Here's a direct link to the login page.
Sweet, thanks! I just logged in and here's what showed up:

Degree Plan Information

Assigned Host School Cross Town Status
58 OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY OLD DOMINION UNIVERSITY Valid/Accepted

Order Requests

Order Type Requested Date Requested Date Time Group
3 MONTH BOOST AND FOLLOW-ON NSI ORDERS 12/18/2007

:D

mh53eflyguy

Stashed...again.
Is it me, or are the guys that are not going to BOOST that are complete; are the ones who do not have orders pending? ETC, myself......anyone else? Is there a connection there?

OneBadSSS

Is it me, or are the guys that are not going to BOOST that are complete; are the ones who do not have orders pending? ETC, myself......anyone else? Is there a connection there?

It could be that the college you are wanting to attend hasn't yet submitted the start dates for their summer and fall '08 semesters. Ed Straten told me in an email that that info was delaying the orders requests last week because they were still waiting on a lot of schools to submit that info to them. I'm going to a school that numerous STA-21 selectees from previous years have attended, so the start dates were already well known...