• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orders Requested - STA-21

LoneSailor

So what if I've already blew all this money away?

Just kidding..

Thanks for the clarification -- I put the money on a high APY savings account just incase the Navy needs all of it back (to include the monthly installments). I hope I can get a little piece of it so I can take the AW STA-21 selectees for a couple of beers (or whatever beverage they prefer) in Rhode Island :).

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
From the information I have gathered if you are authorized a SRB for reenlistment, one will still be calculated when you reenlist to satisfy STA. You are not eligible to recieve that bonus however unless you are sent back to the fleet.

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT
So what if I've already blew all this money away?

Just kidding..

Thanks for the clarification -- I put the money on a high APY savings account just incase the Navy needs all of it back (to include the monthly installments). I hope I can get a little piece of it so I can take the AW STA-21 selectees for a couple of beers (or whatever beverage they prefer) in Rhode Island :).

I'm just glad I don't have to pay nothing back... Mine is tied up in real estate... And we all know how thats going... but thats o.k. I'll more than make it back in due time.

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
I stand HAPPILY corrected! Man, I totally miss read that when they posted the NSI info package on the STA-21 websight. As for creepto, I had ASSumed he reenlisted after he submitted his package. And we all know where assuming gets us. So let me see if I read this right, I seen on the other thread where EM1(SW) said he was planning out his reenlistment. This really wouldn't matter for us since we're not allowed to STAR right? I mean we wouldn't be entitled to any new bonus if we were disenrolled from the program right?

The problem is that they wrote that packet extremely misleading but I believe it was with good reason in order to drive home the point that many people have been paid out bonuses in the past and they were not entitled. So always do your research.

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
Physical/Placement Information

Physical Info was received on: 18 Oct 2007

Your Physical Status is: QUALIFIED as of: 23 Oct 2007

Medical Comments:

Your HIV date is: 17 Oct 2007

Physical sent to BUMED: 19 Oct 2007

Degree Plan: Valid

Degree Plan Comments: MUST GRAD BY 2/13/2011

School Acceptance: Yes

Page 13: Received

Orders Requested: 18 Dec 2007

It is OFFICIAL!!!

Lucky3

P-8 Driver
pilot
First time I have ever beat everyone to announcing something. Normally I find out about everything from you all.

user2176

STA-21 Core Selectee FY08
Contributor

Medical Comments:

It is OFFICIAL!!!

Nothing for me yet. Looks like it may be first come first serve as in when everything was received. You physical was received a week or so before mine.

SuccessStory

FY08 STA-21 SNFO SELECT

Medical Comments:

It is OFFICIAL!!!

CONGRATS LUCKY! My news wasn't that great but it was GRRRRRREAT! I've been sweatin bullets cause of my PRK but not anymore...

Physical Info was received on: 15 Nov 2007

Your Physical Status is: WAIVER GRANTED as of: 18 Dec 2007

Medical Comments:

Your HIV date is: 5 Jun 2007

Physical sent to NOMI: 10 Dec 2007

Physical sent to BUMED: 16 Nov 2007

Degree Plan Comments:

Orders Requested: Data not available

et1nuke

pilot
Contributor
Yeah, looks like you beat all of us. I'd be surprised if by the end of the day or by tomorrow the rest aren't up though.

CTT1 D

ENS D
Nothing for me yet. Looks like it may be first come first serve as in when everything was received. You physical was received a week or so before mine.

My profile is showing "Orders Requested: 18 Dec" as well. Our acceptance letters/degree plans were not available until last week for submission to PNSC so it looks like they may just be going down the stack.

OneBadSSS

FY08 STA-21 Pilot Selectee/Currently at ODU
Just checked mine...

Physical Info was received on: 2 Nov 2007

Your Physical Status is: WAIVER GRANTED as of: 28 Nov 2007

Medical Comments:

Your HIV date is: 2 Oct 2007

Physical sent to NOMI: 27 Nov 2007

Physical sent to BUMED: 5 Nov 2007

Degree Plan Comments:

Sweet! :D

LoneSailor

Just checked mines. Now it's saying the my physical is pending NOMI.. it used to say pending BUMED review.. does that mean it's gone and passed through BUMED :)? Anyone else notice the new layout on the website when you log in?