• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Orange and Whites at TBS

Lawman

None
I suppose he enjoys walking everywhere and having no air cover.

You should visit Ft Benning some time... Or better yet meet anybody in the 82nd. Airborn.... Yeah, great. Jump out of a perfectly good aircraft with no heavy weapons and prey the Armor shows up... Sounds like an outstanding idea.

GroundPounder

LAPES in action, sometimes it works, sometimes the track just bounces down the road. Lawman speaks the truth though. Most of the time they don't have to pray the armor arrives, they know in advance that they are bringng all they are going to have for a while.

Attachments

• C-130_airdrop.jpg
    C-130_airdrop.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 59
  • 130-lapes.jpg
    130-lapes.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 49

Lawman

None
^^^

I thought they got rid of those?

They did, but your supposed to be able to do it with the Stryker MGS. Except it wont work out of a 130, or at least nobodys actually paid to try it and see what happens.

But hey you've got Javelins and thats just as good right Airborn Infantry Hooah? Hey have fun with that.

p1brule

Frenchy
pilot
yeah, try humping a javelin 20 k, the CLU alone weighs over 25lbs. Each missile is heavy as shit too.

Banjo33

AV-8 Type
pilot
You think the javelin is heavy, you should try hauling around the Dragon and it's assortment of accessories.

Lawman

None
Hence why Im an aviator. Because I hate walking, especially while carrying shit.