• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Open?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JTP

I was wondering when you planned on having the site up and running completely? The forum is really all I need, but I liked looking at the photos and FAQ's and all the other great info it had. I know you have a ton of other stuff to be doing right now other than this, but I was just curious. Thanks.

YEAH COME ON!!

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
My board for 2P is a couple of days away, and I have been spending 100% of my energy getting ready for that, when that and the check ride are over with I will have time to finish up the new site. All that needs to be done is to import this forum into the new one.

Vic

Your MOM!
pilot
Good luck with the 2P John. After reading "Born to Fly," I understand that the 2P is a difficult taks to accomplish. I wish you the best and thank you again for this forum!

Don't sweat the small stuff!

Gatordev

pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
quote:
My board for 2P is a couple of days away, and I have been spending 100% of my energy getting ready for that, when that and the check ride are over with I will have time to finish up the new site. All that needs to be done is to import this forum into the new one.

Damn John, you're working too hard. I'm going to have to come across the hangar and waste some of your time

webmaster

The Grass is Greener!
pilot
Site Admin
Contributor
Patmack, 2P, is basically your COPILOT or second pilot qualification. The P3 has 3 pilots, right now I am a 3P. 2P is a big qual since it deals with all the aircraft systems, "Lights, limits, procedures and power sources", oh joy. After that, I work towards my PPC or patrol plane commander qual, that board centers around tactical employment of the P3.

Dev, you eat too much SUBWAY, damn, do you live off that stuff? Come over and waste some of my time, good luck finding me, I am doing my best to stay out of view and study so I won't be disturbed.

Status
Not open for further replies.