• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oooopps - Again

Teflonjohn01

None
Tusker. It's the Budweiser of East Africa. Not bad, but you get real damn tired of it after a while.

Tusker_Beer.jpg
I liked the Pilsner brand a bit better. Oh how I miss Manda bay...not really. Damn Giant Millipedes...
SMALL Millipede.JPG

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
You guys have given me the possible solution. I can run an advert for a suicide bomber to go do the dismantling for possible ingredients for his/her own bomb?
I'll try to make damned sure I am in Kenya when they do it. :icon_smil
I don't think they have any EOD people in country and the ones I did talk to said they had never seen any black angels?:D
Semper Fi
Rocky

No EOD eh.. ok well by next plan involves a baboon, red bull, and a hammer. You might want to request some R&R before enacting said plan.

FlyinRock

Bonko
Reminds me in Mozambique the farmers stuffed some dynamite caps in their oranges or bananas and when the baboons chomped down on them they'd explode. It only worked for a while. So, they captured a young male baboon, painted him with whitewash and turned him loose. when he ran back to the troop they scattered in a panic and never returned.
Near here the baboons sit on the side of the road and when a car approaches, they get into the road to block it until they get fruit or veggies. They can be really aggressive and dangerous. Not to be taken without caution. Tourists are stupid sometimes just as with the bears in Yellowstone (my home territory).
Semper Fi
Rocky

FlyinRock

Tusker. It's the Budweiser of East Africa. Not bad, but you get real damn tired of it after a while.

Tusker_Beer.jpg
I like Tusker but prefer Nile Pilsner or Castle Stout. They are cheaper too by 50% for some reason. The bazooka bottles are only a dollar and I have to be careful. Hell they are 7% alc too! Once upon a time, I had a 6pac ab. now it has sadly turned into a keg:(
Semper Fi

Rocky

Bonko

Final Select SNA (Sept 13th)
Bonko
Reminds me in Mozambique the farmers stuffed some dynamite caps in their oranges or bananas and when the baboons chomped down on them they'd explode. It only worked for a while.

almost seems like a waste of a good orange. Thoug I guess no cable TV got to find something to do. I would be more afraid of the baboons then the lions myself.