• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Online Engineering Courses?

torpedo0126

Does anyone know of any schools (community or university) that offer engineering courses online? Nothing too advanced but maybe some MechE stuff?

I tried using google, but the ones that I have sifted through usually require at some point for you to come in and take either or test or lab.

Appreciate any help.

BENDER

pilot
Most courses are set with specific prerequisites, I see by your profile you are done with school, do you have physics background? I am curious of what your goals are? What are you interested in? Sorry I couldn't help, but if your interested in a statics, dynamics, solids, something fairly simple that you might enjoy... awesome, but it might be one of those things that you self study.

torpedo0126

-Calc up through multiple differentiation (3 quarters--trimester system)
-Engineering Physics (3 quarters)
-3 statistics classes

I'm just interested in adding a little technical education to my background. I didn't know that I wanted to study engineering in college until my sophomore year. Unfortunately, it was too late for me to switch to engineering because I did not want to take 5th year benefits.

I would like to have this stuff on my resume in case I would like to pursue a more technical masters and to open up some more opportunities in the Navy.

ghost

working, working, working ...
pilot
Just to add to the list:

Georgia Tech and NC State both have distant learning master degrees in engineering as well.