• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One Vicious Little UAV

FlyinSpy

Mongo only pawn, in game of life...
Contributor
Extremely impressive manuevering on the part of this thing. Reminds me a bit of the air vehicles in Terminator; I'd keep a broom handy just in case the thing ever tried to call Skynet...

usmarinemike

Solidly part of the 42%.
pilot
Contributor
What the Hell!

a) Was it being controlled in real time or executing a command to be at certain places in space at certain times?

b) How many did they break?

c) Where do I get one?

PhrogLoop

Adulting is hard
pilot
Is it just me or does that look like a UH-46D doing a sideflare circa 1986 sped up x10? The stopping maneuver, that is, as opposed to the flight through windows. That nifty move more reminds me of a crackhead jumping a NYC subway turnstyle circa 1986 at normal speed.

eddie

Working Plan B
Contributor
a) Was it being controlled in real time or executing a command to be at certain places in space at certain times?

My impression was you just tell it where to end up, and it figures out how to get through the hole... terrifying.