• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

One More...

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
can't say i'm aware of that game but springbutts are definitely alive and kicking. I have a question for some of the more salty TBS grads anybody know what carrier quals are for mess night?

That's when you get all liquored up, wet down the halls, and go sliding face first down the passageway. Try not to fuck it up. At least one dude per class splits open his grape in the process.

I'm almost surprized that they still do them. TRA and all.....

Herc_Dude

I believe nicotine + caffeine = protein
pilot
Contributor
That's when you get all liquored up, wet down the halls, and go sliding face first down the passageway. Try not to fuck it up. At least one dude per class splits open his grape in the process.

I'm almost surprized that they still do them. TRA and all.....

This is the pattern I saw when I was there - usually one company would have a really good time at Mess Night, a few dudes would cause some problems (you know, setting message boards of junior companies on fire and then trying to piss-out the fire, etc...), and then the next 5 companies would pay for their sins.

I never saw carrier quals while I was there :(

Trev82

pilot
haha yea the sgt. major made a point to mention that activity and prohibit it. They made sure to remind us of all the past examples of what NOT to do and how you can get yourself rolled back. However i'm sure some Lt. Showershoe will not disappoint and entertain us this evening. Can you believe they limited the fines to ONLY 20 minutes!?

Crowbar

None
They still have it. Its called the fighting hole and it still sucks. By the time you get to the front of the line break is over and its time to go back to class.

I lived in the wing nearest the classrooms, so my drinks/snacks and head calls all happened in my room. It was still faster than standing in line.

devil_dog said:
usually one company would have a really good time at Mess Night...and then the next 5 companies would pay for their sins.

For us that was Fox Company. Our company staff loved them. I don't think Fox Company was mentioned unless it was followed by, "That bunch of thugs." I've got to admit, their Mess Night looked like a shit-kicking good time.

I wonder what my company did to bring shame upon ourselves. I have some ideas...

Trev82 said:
some Lt. Showershoe

Is that similar to Lt. CampStool?