• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

ON the beach

Harrier Dude

Living the dream
By the way, I heard that the Bama was wiped out after the last Big Hurricane. Did they rebuild it? Is it still kind of low-rent sweet? God, I hope so.

codtanker

United Airlines
pilot
I think parts have been rebuilt or at least a year ago it had but the problem is they put in a 3-4 story garage right next to on the West side that basically dwarfs it and casts a shadow way to early in the day.

Bunk, interview went good so now its waiting time.

WBGTSNA

NPQ from SNA
Contributor
Damn that's nice.... Is it a lot of families on vacation or are there 20-somethings there too? How close are you to the bars (how much is the cab fare), and how far is it to the base?

It looks like vacation rentals, did you get a deal for an extended lease?

Just a regular lease, great deal on our monthly payments too, the land lord was a little skeptical about renting to such young guys (normally you have to be 25), but we dropped some smiles and 'yes ma'ams' her way and it was all good...of course with the military clause. And yeah, Bamboo Willies, Flounders, Peg Leg Pete's etc. are all like a 3-4 minute drive down the beach. Don't have to worry about a cab as there's a trolley that runs down here till 2 am, so after that we're on our own, but it's still pretty nice.

So far we've seen plenty of hotties, even some on our floor. But yeah, there seems to be wealthy retirees around here too. The only thing that pisses me off about these places is you can't have an open flame anywhere (i.e. No Grill!).

-J

Birdman

Place is beautiful man, looks like your really going to make the best out of your time there.