• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OMG!! What happenz if ur sick?

djguernsey

Pro-Rec SNA - OCS Class Date 27 May 2012
They are taught,; however, the students are too busy typing text messages with the bad grammar they are supposed to be learning to correct while the lesson is going on. And of course, the correction doesn't come immediately. I know not to say good at the end of most sentences because my father always corrected me. Not enough parent knowledge and involvement perhaps.

/end threadjack.

HokiePilot

pilot
Contributor
And if you are on deployment and get a little sick, you get to spend a few days in the Healing Chair (duty). A squadron only has so many pilots and if you're not flying, that means that everyone else is working harder to make up for you.

MattWSU

pilot
Contributor
They are taught,; however, the students are too busy typing text messages with the bad grammar they are supposed to be learning to correct while the lesson is going on. And of course, the correction doesn't come immediately. I know not to say good at the end of most sentences because my father always corrected me. Not enough parent knowledge and involvement perhaps.

/end threadjack.

Ah, the classic comma-semicolon.