• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Old Shipmate

FlyinRock

I've tried several searches/engines and keep hitting a blank wall. I'm trying to locate Ed House who retired as a LtCol probably in the 80's? I saw his picture on a recruiting poster as part of a montage and his rank indicated LtCol. At that time I believe he was in the Pentagon and something to do with reserve officers. He and I first met in '54 at Cherry Point and we later served in Korea and Japan. We lost track and one day I saw him in Laguna Beach driving a MB convertible. Flagged him down and we went for drinks. He said he had been recalled for photo recon with an F8U over Cuba and was one of those who got the missle pics, then stayed on. That was our last personal contact. Ed is also black and was a very distinct minority pilot in the USMC.
Any suggestions for further search would be most appreciated. Even better would be someone who knew him and may have current contact info.
Thanks and Semper Fi
Rocky