• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oil Changing instructions. Man vs. Woman

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
Lawman said:
That would be funny if I hadnt heard more then one girlfriend say it in the course of my life.....
My sister knew a girl that didn't change or check her oil the entire time she owned her car. She bought it brand new. I wonder if she still talks to her. I think she went to college with her.

HOORAH

Uncle Sam's Misguided Children
alabama_matt said:
Note post #24. I like changing oil.

I just use checks for bills that I can't pay with a credit card.
Hey I like motorcycles more than the normal person but changing the oil isn't the most exciting part of my day. :D

Pcola04/30

Professional Michigan Hater
pilot
Eliminate #8,10,11, & 24 forever.....

Best $13 I ever spent. Spill free oil changes guaranteed.....The wife will think you were lying about changing the oil due to the lack of traditional 'evidence'

Attachments

• sd1[1].jpg
    sd1[1].jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 47

Thisguy

Pain-in-the-dick
RetreadRand said:
Why not write a check?

How do you get cash? you pay money to take it out of an ATM...you pay money to use your own money...make sense

Not if you have USAA

RetreadRand said:
Actually checkwriting makes a helluva lot more sense to me.

I never do it though, I always use a debit card...

Exactly. The existence Debit Cards make Checks at the register a pain in the ass for the cashier and the people waiting in line. Women using checks at the check out line is somewhat excusable, because I think it's in their biology or something, but a man toting his checkbook around is either gay, or not straight.

supplywife

Adyson Elizabeth born 2/25/2007
Back to post #1...the only thing missing is harass wife (or other woman) for spending $21 on oil change!!!

a_m

Still learning how much I don't know.
None
supplywife said:
Back to post #1...the only thing missing is harass wife (or other woman) for spending $21 on oil change!!!

Crazy women, when will you learn just to leave it to men.

BurghGuy

Master your ego, and you own your destiny.
They do. They pay the guy down at the jiffy lube to do it. They won't ask you to do it for free, because women would rather have you in the house on the weekend to nag about cleaning or buying curtains... or worse... the dreaded "trips to Bed Bath and Beyond!"

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
BurghGuy said:
They do. They pay the guy down at the jiffy lube to do it. They won't ask you to do it for free, because women would rather have you in the house on the weekend to nag about cleaning or buying curtains... or worse... the dreaded "trips to Bed Bath and Beyond!"
Hey, you guys are making a pretty strong case for married life. Could I have been wrong all this time? :D

Brett

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
No one ever said you were wrong Brett. In my opinion, the harsh reality and truth of your teachings are overbearing on the standard individual; brainwashed by the norms and standards set by middle class American suberbia.

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
Godspeed said:
No one ever said you were wrong Brett. In my opinion, the harsh reality and truth of your teachings are overbearing on the standard individual; brainwashed by the norms and standards set by middle class American suberbia.
Agreed. Cast off your chains, men! Seize your freedom! :D

Brett

A4sForever

BTDT OLD GUY
pilot
Contributor
Godspeed said:
No one ever said you were wrong Brett. In my opinion.......
Correcto-mondo, grasshopper-breath!! .... and then .... you offered "your opinion" !!! .... Big, potentially fatal mistake. :)

Brett's take??? That is why Brett is a Sensei in the Dojo that is Air Warriors ... if we-all wanted to be "standard", "norm"(al), or "middle-class" ... we would be selling shoes @ K-Mart.

Or flying for the Air Force .... :)

Brett327

None
Super Moderator
Contributor
A4sForever said:
[Brett's take??? That is why Brett is a Sensei in the Dojo that is Air Warriors ... if we-all wanted to be "standard", "norm"(al), or "middle-class" ... we would be selling shoes @ K-Mart.
High praise from the most worthy of air warriors, most humbly accepted. :D

Brett