• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Oh Yes

Killer2

TRONS!
None
I am glad I am done and its the best thing I'll never do again. Every time I tell people I have to go back to Quantico for 6 months (TBS) they always say... Damn those two six weeks weren't enough?

"What"s in here?" He grabbed my
toiletry bag. "Drugs? Booze?
Maybe a tube of K-Y jelly and a big
cucumber?"

jamnww

Hangar Four
pilot
I am glad I am done and its the best thing I'll never do again. Every time I tell people I have to go back to Quantico for 6 months (TBS) they always say... Damn those two six weeks weren't enough?

Actually in a way I almost wouldn't mind going back...almost. Killer, just wait, TBS is in some ways nothing like OCS and in others the same. Regardless it will be a very unique experience, and nothing you have ever done before. Make the best of it.

Fezz CB

"Spanish"
None
That picture made my butthole tight. They certainly don't promise you a rose garden, thats for damn sure.

DocT

Dean of Students
pilot
Yeah, they just started using them towards the end of second increment this summer. They are right by the entrance to "the bridge."

Wow, looks like I was the last class to graduate that used the "old classrooms". I thought those old things had character.

Also looks like those old stencil machines finally gave up the ghost. Sucks for 190. I could pump out name tapes like nothing with my stencil. Using those entire alphabet stencils they seem to have in those pictures would be a pain in the a$$. Getting out of those new classrooms with the quickness might pose a few problems too. Those little writing boards that flip up out of the armrest could really clip a leg as you move past it at a full sprint.

DBLang

PLC Candidate
I hated the stencils. Somehow I managed to lock mine up in the personal gear locker during pickup and had to cobble together letters from other guys for 3 weeks.