• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

Officer Programs/Processing Chat Opportunity

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
It's an opportunity for applicants to ask recruiter(s) any quick questions they have about officer programs or anything regarding their application/selection process. I have a few friends who are regulars on AWs and they asked if I could have some sort of session to help our prospective applicants. This is my first time doing this so we'll see how it goes. If it goes well, great we can possibly hold future chat sessions! If not, oh well and we'll stick to the threads.

PrudasJiest

Haze Gray
Does "forum chat software" mean there's going to be a chatroom for this in the bar at the bottom left? If so I'd be interested also

exNavyOffRec

Sorry I didn't make it on to assist, doing some work on the house, zapped myself on an outlet, which tripped a GFI, that was hidden behind a dresser, of course it was the same outlet that powered our router, went to log on and couldn't figure out why I had no internet.

ea6bflyr

Working Class Bum
None
Super Moderator
Contributor
I think it was a successful event. There were some good questions asked and I think everyone got some valuable information about their OCS process. Will definitely plan another chat sometime in the near future.
Rufio,
Anyway to capture the questions asked as well as the answers for those unable to attend or future wannabes