• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
Pro-rec swo

Hey everybody,

Just got the call from my OR...PRO-REC SWO!!!

I was an October applicant.

To everyone who has been pro-rec'd, the ball is back in your hands, so don't fumble.

To everyone who didn't get selected, keep applying. This was my second attempt, and it proves that perseverance pays off.

BTP1368

zildjian1787

Congrats all, I finally received my Pro-Rec as SWO BDCP!!! ive been at it since about march of this year, so keep all your hopes up guys!! :D

jharris48

Congrats on the Pro-Rec! I noticed you are from Marrietta, Ga-I assume you are working with the ORs in downtown Atlanta. Were you a sept or oct applicant? I just ask because I am Oct. and was trying to figure out if our recruiting station had the Oct. results yet.

MAENADS

Found out today from OR that I am pro-rec for BDCP SNA, SNFO, and SWO . Started this whole process in July so not too long of a wait. good luck to everyone else.

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Found out today from OR that I am pro-rec for BDCP SNA, SNFO, and SWO . Started this whole process in July so not too long of a wait. good luck to everyone else.

I didn't see an intro for you, can you post your stats too please? Thanks!

MAENADS

Yea sorry I have just been following people on here the past few months. I applied for September boards, but of course got pushed back to October.

Currently majoring in Physics at University of New Mexico. 3.97 GPA as of last spring.

ASTB 64 8/8/8

LOR's: just previous employers; no former military lor's

Thats about it. I was hoping my grades and ASTB would get me in and it looks like they paid off.

NightHawk7125

Final Select SNA
Yea sorry I have just been following people on here the past few months. I applied for September boards, but of course got pushed back to October.

Currently majoring in Physics at University of New Mexico. 3.97 GPA as of last spring.

ASTB 64 8/8/8

Thats about it. I was hoping my grades and ASTB would get me in and it looks like they paid off.

Yeah very nice GPA and scores, Congrats MAENADS. Unfortunately I didn't get BDCP, but I still got a pro rec for direct accession and that's what matters to me. When are you going to be done with school?

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!

ASTB 64 8/8/8

Very nice stats...
I'm sitting at a 48 and 5/6/5 with a 3.94 GPA - applied for SNA/SWO/IW and am on edge because my command hasn't even seen the results through message traffic. My XO called millington today at 2 pm EST and was told that the message was at the CO for release and should be out no later than Wed. I wish someone would just hurry up and call me LOL

MAENADS

Very nice stats...
I'm sitting at a 48 and 5/6/5 with a 3.94 GPA - applied for SNA/SWO/IW and am on edge because my command hasn't even seen the results through message traffic. My XO called millington today at 2 pm EST and was told that the message was at the CO for release and should be out no later than Wed. I wish someone would just hurry up and call me LOL

Thanks. The wait is the hardest part of this whole thing. Thats a good gpa too. Its hard to keep it up there but its worth it when it comes to applying for these things. Hopefully you hear back before Wed. Good Luck

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Thanks. The wait is the hardest part of this whole thing. Thats a good gpa too. Its hard to keep it up there but its worth it when it comes to applying for these things. Hopefully you hear back before Wed. Good Luck

I appreciate the vote of confidence hehe, the wife is sitting here on edge now too. As for your GPA, keep it up, the GPA I posted is my FINAL GPA upon graduation, you can do it too!