• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

nemotani

I am an enlisted guy and was supposed to be seen in the October boards. I saw a few people post that they were pro rec'd so I went directly to the officer in my command who helped me with my packet so he could call the enlisted processor. He spoke with him today and confirmed what i had been reading on this thread. He said everyone has been seen (sept. and oct. were combined into one board and all reviewed at the same time). However, they chose to release half the results first (sept board) and the other half are to follow any day now (oct board). Why they chose to do this instead of release them all at the same time, I don't know.

This is almost verbatim of what he told me...take it for what it's worth. Hope this helps clear up some confusion.

aircrazed

I'm not trying to start rumors. I'm just passing along information that my recruiter gave me. He just came back personally to Milington, TN so I would think he has the most up-to-date information available for everyone who is about to pull their hair out. They have meet already it just took them awhile to do two months worth of packages in a couple days. The results should be out by the end of this week. If I were to guess being a prior, that they will send it out by close of business tomorrow, so all of us will hear before the weekend. Or they could torture us all and wait til Monday.

Cloak

Contracting out of Cleveland...still no word they said today. I swear east coast gets the worst of it. Hell I had to call myself and find out I was a Non Select for Suppo.

Cloak

Nothing like getting your news in an email. Non select SNA/SNFO. Bummer. On the bright side. I got accepted to Ohio States Bio Medical Engineering field...might look into the BDCP and NROTC route since i'd have another 3 years left to do. Anyone's opinions on that? Or should I try to schedule officer interviews with some of the NROTC officers and put my package in again?

Jason

Congrats to all those who got in!

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
Nothing like getting your news in an email. Non select SNA/SNFO. Bummer. On the bright side. I got accepted to Ohio States Bio Medical Engineering field...might look into the BDCP and NROTC route since i'd have another 3 years left to do. Anyone's opinions on that? Or should I try to schedule officer interviews with some of the NROTC officers and put my package in again?

Jason

Congrats to all those who got in!

Please dont take this wrong but at least you're getting results...I've yet to figure out the main way that I'll find out yes or no! LOL *sigh*

BigL17

Pro-rec SWO! Finally after having submitted my app in July it's definitely worth the wait to get that phone call! I'm based out of NRD Miami if anyone else is waiting for the call from South Florida.

Glad to hear the good news. Congrats.

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
I'm processing out of NRD Chicago. Got results today. Non-select SWO :irked_125. Oh well. guess i gotta try again. Congratulations to all selected, and good luck at OCS!

Hey Caballo,

Who is your OR? Were you originally up for Septenber and got moved to October?

Has anybody who was originally up for the October boards heard anything yet?

BTP1368

zbeasley

Hey Caballo,

Who is your OR? Were you originally up for Septenber and got moved to October?

Has anybody who was originally up for the October boards heard anything yet?

BTP1368

I have no source to back this up, but I believe that we probably won't hear anything until Monday. If the pro-recs were released for October we would have heard by now. But like I said this is just me speculating.

bedwellm

PRO-REC'D SNA AND SWO!!!
My XO just asked about results and when I told him the people were posting results and that I haven't heard anything back, I was told to give him the number and that he'd give them a call. Hopefully I'll hear back from the XO before I leave today and if I do I'll relay the answers. Good luck to all!

JTH

Just hanging out at the house and this thing appeared in my email..

CONGRATULATIONS - The selection list came out here a few minutes ago and you have been selected as a Naval Aviator...

Only Best Regards,
Warrant Officer

I'm from the October Board.

stats were:

SNA Only
7/7/7 52
3.1 GPA Business
Private and Instrument
LOR, COL. AF, Business Partner, Volunteer Coordinator for Susan Komen