• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

Cloak

Still haven't heard a thing on my end. Anxiously awaiting the phone call with either Good or Bad news. If I am a Non-Select then I will just jump back on the horse, get an officer interview or two, write a reconsideration letter and put in for December as soon as possible! I know a lot of people have gotten it on their second time around so anything is possible!

Congrats to all who have heard something so far though!

DoDo

Just found out this a few hours ago after landing, PRO REC for NFO/SWO/ISWO. Awesome feeling. Now i have to order my ribbons and medals to Navy spec. Yes, I will be that guy at OCS that looks like an O-7. Crossing my fingers NOT to get the EA6B airframe. Hoping for heavy's. (can't land on a carrier with a heavy) ;-)

Good luck to everyone who's heard and everyone else, keep your eye on that goal.

NightHawk7125

Final Select SNA
Makes me even more excited hearing all these other Pro Recs!! Congrats to everyone who got one!!!!! Those that have not, keep trying and never give up if you really want it!!!! Good luck to everyone!!!!!

DoDo

Who knows might be an E/A-18G ;)

I can handle that. There is at least an arm length away from crew member. EA6B, you might as well sit on each others lap. I have some close up air refueling photo's i took. YOu can see how tight the crew seats are. ha ha:D

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
Wow!!! Good to see all the Pro-Rec's! I hope I get some good news soon haha. Anybody from NRD Chicago hear anything yet?

DoDo

Wow!!! Good to see all the Pro-Rec's! I hope I get some good news soon haha. Anybody from NRD Chicago hear anything yet?

Mine was out of St Louis. Keep calling your OR or Processor. Or better yet, go visit him/her. It's hard to send to voice mail when your standing in front of them.

SShanerBaner

Good news got my pro-rec today... bad news did not get BDCP

overall a good day the larger goal of becoming a Navy pilot is starting to look more and more like its going to happen.

My recruiter said that the results let out today are for the people who were in the September boards, the people who went in for the October boards will find out in a week or so he said, take from that what you will.

Congrats to the others who got good news today.

caballo

I'm processing out of NRD Chicago. Got results today. Non-select SWO :irked_125. Oh well. guess i gotta try again. Congratulations to all selected, and good luck at OCS!

zbeasley

overall a good day the larger goal of becoming a Navy pilot is starting to look more and more like its going to happen.

My recruiter said that the results let out today are for the people who were in the September boards, the people who went in for the October boards will find out in a week or so he said, take from that what you will.

That puts me a little at ease. Thanks, and congrats.

NightHawk7125

Final Select SNA

Congrats SShanerBaner looks like we got the same results. I didn't get BDCP, but I still got a pro-rec. When you going to be done with school?

remmie2k3

May be someone out there can clear this up for me. Im applying for BDCP PIlot/NFO/Supply. My package went to the Oct. boards and I heard from my processor today that all Oct. boards were cancelled and moved to Nov. boards where it will be the last board of the year. So why are people getting pro-recs? And what does a pro-rec mean exactly?

kd5pbo

May be someone out there can clear this up for me. Im applying for BDCP PIlot/NFO/Supply. My package went to the Oct. boards and I heard from my processor today that all Oct. boards were cancelled and moved to Nov. boards where it will be the last board of the year. So why are people getting pro-recs? And what does a pro-rec mean exactly?

The people who've posted today that they've been pro-rec'd were all supposed to be seen by September's boards.

A pro-rec is something like a conditional job offer. Your community wants you, but only if you can make it through MEPS, pass your PRT, and get the necessary clearance.