• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 09 Boards

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
This week of this year 2009, right??? My recruiter isn't answering his phone. I think my next step is to knock on his door or since the Chain of Command seems broken, I might as well call the next in the CoC. :icon_rage More to come.

Try giving your Officer Processor a call.

NightHawk7125

Final Select SNA
My choices were Supply and SWO, and like many of you I have been rolled from the September to October because of the new fisc year.

Spoke with my OR several weeks ago and was told I would "probably be hearing back from the boards later this month. Spoke with him today on whether the boards met for both/any of the programs that I selected, he told me that many programs were not viewed by this board for instance SWO and will be rolled to the next board in November where I will be definitely hearing something back. He also said that I should be hearing something back about Supply.

I am taking all this with a grain of salt, being that I was "informed" that I would be seen for the September boards and then being rolled to the October boards, and now being potentially rolled to the November boards. I am only 22 so I am not worried about age but for others who are teetering the age limit I wonder if this is becoming a problem.

Also please tell me someone has some optimistic news from their OR regarding the boards.

Hey BigL17 I'm right there with ya. Was supposed to be in September, then October, and now November. I applied for SNA though, and also being young I guess its not a problem, but applying for BDCP and getting closer and closer to graduation is what is bothering me. Lets just hope November brings us good news!

NightHawk7125

Final Select SNA
Hey BigL17 I'm right there with ya. Was supposed to be in September, then October, and now November. I applied for SNA though, and also being young I guess its not a problem, but applying for BDCP and getting closer and closer to graduation is what is bothering me. Lets just hope November brings us good news!

Scratch that! Just found out a minute ago I was seen and got a pro rec SNA!!!

tomcatfan

Final Select OCS 25 MARCH SNA
just called my OR, he doesn't know if I even got into the October boards or not, and not sure if the results were released yet

BTP1368

Pro-Rec SWO!!!
just called my OR, he doesn't know if I even got into the October boards or not, and not sure if the results were released yet

Well, since it is late and the west coast is behind everybody, applicants in other parts of the country should start to hear results tomorrow. Then you will know for sure if the results have been released. But since Nighthawk said he received a Pro-Rec, I'm sure they have been released.

BigL17

My OR called me back found out that I was not selected for Supply, so now I am waiting on results for SWO. So some of you will be hearing something back regarding certain programs, but my OR still is not sure whether all the programs had a selection board this month???????

Congrats Nighthawk, pinch yourself to see that it is real.

bob88899

well too bad this isnt airforceots.com...
it would have been leaked there by now!...
haha i can remember hearing from a recruiter on the board who was also applying.... he told me of my non-selection... a week later my recruiter called... and i was like i know....