• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Thanx! I was assigned a March 8th OCS date but I won't be done with my degree until the 7th of April so we're working on getting that date changed.

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Jumpthe gun a bit. My final select letter is completed but I guess it needs to be signed but they are waiting until my class date gets changed. So i'm almost there. I'm guessing I'll get the April 19th or 26th class.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Got letters from my Dr.'s saying im good to go, re did my PFA today (recovery from bad ankle sprain)!! just waiting for another OCS date. Got my fingers crossed for March 8th! Congrats, looks like the OCT board made it!

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Report date changed and now ready to swear in either late this week or early next week. My new class date is May 10!

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Nice! They bumped march 8th to the 10th huh? Maybe they can slip me into that one! I swear in next week as well. Still waiting on an exact OCS date though.

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
Yep, it looks like they gave me a little buffer between my graduation date and my report date to ensure my transcripts were finalized and sent out. I'm just waiting for my new final select letter to be signed and sent out. Saw the OR today and picked up the OCS Gouge and the DEP program information and he said he should have everything he needs to contract me by next week so a few more days left before I contract in!

Flyer09

Final Select NFO
New final select letter in, I swear in tomorrow morning 0900. I'm glad to be finally done with the entire process :D