• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Nice exo! I had an incident with a pothole while running the other night! lol rolled my ankle fairly bad, kind of hopin for an early february date now. You october boys been workin out much? As gay as that sounds...

exo

I've been in the gym daily. My goal has been to max the PRT before entering and I've reached that goal.

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Cant wait! Bring that cold wx on! Maybe I can go a few days early and find a flagpole! Cause its 80 degrees right now in az.

scottwith1t

east coast
pilot
Nice exo! I had an incident with a pothole while running the other night! lol rolled my ankle fairly bad, kind of hopin for an early february date now. You october boys been workin out much? As gay as that sounds...
consider that practice for running on the pothole filled streets at ocs

bizlake

Another A-Pool Guy
Final select letter on its way for final signatures! Swearing in, in the next 2 weeks! I made it! You guys hear anything!?

USNMark

Final select letter on its way for final signatures! Swearing in, in the next 2 weeks! I made it! You guys hear anything!?

Bizlake, that's damned awesome news to hear! Like one other person, I'm expecting my final select real soon, maybe immediately after Christmas. Congrats my friend, I knew things would work out for you.

OUSOONER

Crusty Shellback
pilot
Perhaps everything at Millington was winding down the last month or so? Maybe after the New Year, everything will start back at full production..and the rest of you guys will be getting your Final Selects. (And my pro-rec) :)

Happy Holidays

nugget61

pilot
I applied for SNA before and was accepted before my PRK waiver was approved... my recruiter told me that was the only way the process works.

Thanks for this info. Had you already had your 3 (or 6 if you needed it) months down time after the surgery before you applied to the board? My 3 month time will be Feb 20th so I don't know if I'll be reapplying in Feb or March (if my med hold is denied); If I reapply in Feb then I will hear back from the boards right about the time that my 3 month wait is up and info will then be sent in for the waiver (which in turn gets me one more month of bdcp pay)

exo

Thanks for this info. Had you already had your 3 (or 6 if you needed it) months down time after the surgery before you applied to the board? My 3 month time will be Feb 20th so I don't know if I'll be reapplying in Feb or March (if my med hold is denied); If I reapply in Feb then I will hear back from the boards right about the time that my 3 month wait is up and info will then be sent in for the waiver (which in turn gets me one more month of bdcp pay)

I had been about 7 months post-op.