• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

October 08 boards

blakaccl1

:):icon_smil:confused:

pro-rec for Supply, my second choice...seems I didn't make the cut for NFO(first choice) due to the filled quota, so I got tabled for November board. Looks like another month of waiting for my #1 choice, but atleast I got Pro-Rec for something which is top priority. I really had my mind set on NFO so it feels like I'm back at square one, more time for PT!!

OccamsRazor

Final Select BDCP Intel
Still nothing from Intel, I guess...just spoke with my recruiter and he said he didn't have anything as of this morning.

Longhorn

Pro-rec'd sna. and this was my 3rd time, so to everyone concerned about where they are, my best advice is to just keeping applying and fighting for what you want in life. if you don't get in, for example, take another job that will offer more experience to your profile. after not getting in a 2nd time i took an internship with a private flight business and also began my flight training through them. the key is you have to do something of value before you reapply, and if you do eventually you will get in. i guarantee it.

best of luck to everyone out there.

gatorjake18

Pro-rec'd sna. and this was my 3rd time, so to everyone concerned about where they are, my best advice is to just keeping applying and fighting for what you want in life. if you don't get in, for example, take another job that will offer more experience to your profile. after not getting in a 2nd time i took an internship with a private flight business and also began my flight training through them. the key is you have to do something of value before you reapply, and if you do eventually you will get in. i guarantee it.

best of luck to everyone out there.

Congrats Longhorn. I am on my second try. I am up for the November boards and was wondering what your stats were so that I can have some kind of idea of my chances

Longhorn

no prob gator.
age-23
gpa-3.0
astb- 6,6,6,55
degree in psychology from the university of texas-austin
extra curricular's- DI swim team(captain, all-american, olympic trials qualifyer, etc...)
lor's- governor rick perry, coach, physics teacher, chief flight instructor from where i work, and a retired air force c-130 pilot.
prt- 65 push ups, 115 sit ups, and 10:15 mile and half.
20 flight hours

so compared to people on AW my gpa and astb aren't spectacular, but i had some good accolades and lor's. i think what did it for me the 3rd time was my job and flight training. that goes to show theyre not just looking at grades/test scores but the whole package, which is where everyone needs to improve if you dont get in. you cant change your grades so dont worry about it and improve upon what you can. let me know if you have any other questions.