• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Questions??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeff

Well its been a while since I have been on the site, but the computers at OCS will not access the forum. I will graduate and commission on the 30th. I would like to say thanks to Matt Stevenson for stopping by and saying hi a couple of weeks ago. Just so you know. Honor Class 13-01 is GYSGT White's last class, and we found out today that he is GYSGT White got a promotion to First Sergeant. Vikki, if you come in on the 25, I will get in touch with you before my graduation on Friday. Any questions about OCS or the recent changes (there are several) let me know.

Tahoe

quote:
Any questions about OCS or the recent changes (there are several) let me know.

Jeff!!

YES!! Give us all the new Juice on what has changed and what will change...that would be great to know. Thanks ahead of time.

-Dave

Jeff

Sorry I disappeared, but I couldn't get back on the forum when I got back to P-Cola. As far as new gouge, there is not a lot that has changed aside from the location of your Indoc. week. As far as gouge, there is not much to say. It's the same as it has been for quite some time and it sucks while you are going through it, but when you are done you realize that it really wasn't so bad. I really don't know what to say unless you have specific questions, aside that I am glad its behind me and I can't wait to get back and start API.

Status
Not open for further replies.