• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Pay

vladivostok391

Lieutenant, U.S. Navy
You may look for threads about being dual mil or think about some questions to ask dual mil officer couples, not trying to scare you just want you to get a good picture. I have known several dual mil officer couples that were stationed near each other with no issues tour after tour, and I have seen some that were not.

I really appreciate the advice; we've definitely done a lot of research and plan to do a lot more... The wifey and I are well aware of the risks involved. We also realize that by working hard, maintaining a solid line of communication with our respective detailers, and being equally open to a reasonable amount of compromise in our professional lives, we can make it work just fine. The "needs of the Navy" certainly always come first, but it is also quite clear that co-location is a priority in and of itself. We'll just take it one tour / challenge at a time... :)