• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Package

Navybeav

I mailed my Supply Corps Officer package last Thursday (July 7). Does anybody have an idea when I can expect a response? Also, does anybody know how open Supply Corps is right now?

Thanks.

Navybeav,
Supply is closing down slowly, it is still open but getting very competitive. They are meeting weekly too every other week. If you are enlisted it will move a lot quiker than a civilian. One way or another you should here back within 4-6 weeks at the most. Hope that helps.

Webelars

Navybeav

Thanks, that helps.

My main concern is I don't know how my package compares to the average candidate.

I have a Bachelor of Science from Oregon State University and I have outstanding appraisals (2 from supply commanders). Im hoping that will push me over the edge.

Godspeed

His blood smells like cologne.
pilot
Navybeav said:
My main concern is I don't know how my package compares to the average candidate.

I have a Bachelor of Science from Oregon State University and I have outstanding appraisals (2 from supply commanders). Im hoping that will push me over the edge.

Ahh, none of that matters. Make it the best it can be, and submit it anyways. There is only one way to find out how your package compares to the average candidate; BY APPLYING :D . Go for the gold and see what happens.

Seth009

You went to OSU? I am from Oregon too but I attended the University of Maryland UC. Anyway, I plan on putting together an OCS package for Supply this month. From what I hear they are looking to fill 175 billets for fiscal year 2006 but so far have only picked up 83. The numbers look good. I am curious about your stats. What was your major and GPA? Your OAR score? Any prior enlisted service and your age? You should get either a ProRec or a Non-select back within 4-6 weeks before moving on two phase 2.