• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS on SUNDAY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NavyOCS

Leavin for Marine Corps OCS on Sunday. Anyone else going? Stay motivated fellas and good luck. When things get bad, reach down and realize that you have a pair. I am ready for 10wks of hell.

phishnguy

ocs on sunday

i'm ready for it...i think. nomatter how bad it sucks, just remember that you COULD be riding a desk for a job. let's get the good times rollin! I'll see you there, I should be in charlie company w/ all the other OCC guys.

msuplaya8

See you guys down in VA tomorrow.

Time for BALLS TO THE MF'in WALL!!!

The wait has been a killer as i've been thinkin about this for a year. who's excited?

Kick Ass fellas.

reapergm

I love how there are a hundred new posters everytime a new class comes into session. All these random new site users post their 1st post to say they got in, or are going, and thats it. I just think its funny.

Arc Angel

2nd Lt at TBS
I never looked at the number of post those guys had before. Yeah, I realize I don't have many more posts than some of them do. I only wish I'd found this site a long time ago, I'm sure many of them do too.

wildflyin69

Grad of OCS 187 Charlie Co. 3rd Plt.
eh, feel honored...most of us with the massive postings have applied to OCS two or more times. :)

Arc Angel

2nd Lt at TBS
This is my second time applying for OCC. I applied for the Jan class, was a pound over weight for the June (so no application for that class).

Slammer2

SNFO Advanced, VT-86 T-39G/N
Contributor
I bet you're all excited to start after waiting so long!!! Good luck to all

reapergm

A POUND OVER WEIGHT!?!?!? Good lordy.. that sucks. Next time, use an old wrestling trick. Grab a garbage bag, put it on like a shirt, PT your arse off. Then weigh in. Lose a quick 4lbs in H2O. Unhealthy, but it works.

Arc Angel

2nd Lt at TBS
Thanks I'll remember that. Right now I'm about 10lbs under my max allowable so I'm sitting pretty good in that regard. Actually I hate to say it, but I'll be far more suited to the October-December Climate in Quantico than I would be June-August. I'm from Wisconsin and will gladly welcome the cooler training temperatures of 187.

Status
Not open for further replies.