• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Length

Morgan81

It's not my lawn. It's OUR lawn.
pilot
Contributor
The rumor has been floating around but my recruiter confirmed that OCS is now 11 weeks.
I don't think that really changes much as far as preparation goes, but a nice FYI I suppose.

MasterBates

Dear lord, next thing you know you @holes will want "dorms" and computers in your "dorm room" like the USAF homos.

Would you like an afternoon tea with Master Guns as well??!

xmid

pilot
Contributor
Dear lord, next thing you know you @holes will want "dorms" and computers in your "dorm room" like the USAF homos.

That would be OIS, which coincidentally is across the street now...

skim

Teaching MIDN how to drift a BB
None
Contributor

That would be DELIGHTFUL!!!

23503029.jpg

wheels

Primary

hahaha No I will be fine without the tea and computers but I am not going to ask to stick around in the wonderful RI any longer than needed.

xmid

pilot
Contributor
And I thought OCS had been pussified to the max when I went through in March.

Yea I'm sure losing a week of candio phase is going to really pussify things more...:rolleyes:

You should go bitch to the AOCS guys...

tiger84

LT
pilot
Yea I'm sure losing a week of candio phase is going to really pussify things more...:rolleyes:

You should go bitch to the AOCS guys...

While not as miserable as the rest of OCS, Candio phase is still a pain in the ass and sucks even more because you can almost taste your commission. Either way OCS is way too easy to get through.