• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS discussion and questions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave Shutter

Is there anyone out there on the forum that has been through OCS recently?? I recall someone posting on the older post (Zac I think)who said he was in his eleventh week and was open to questions. I asked him several but never heard from him again.
I'd like to discuss OCS with any students or graduates and would greatly appreciate any info!

Check six

D

Tripp

You think you hate it now...
I checked out their website awhile back...from the looks of it, OCS isn't summer camp. Some of the stuff was interesting:
Damage Control (hmm...this being the navy, it can't possibly be a public relations course...) Drill (I was in marching band, how hard could that be????) "Meet the Drill Instructor" (something tells me that WON'T be over coffee...) "Leave your golf clubs, tennis racquet, rollerblades, and other sporting gear at home. You will not have the opportunity to use them at OCS." (You mean someone was stupid enough to bring those before?).
Fun times!

Status
Not open for further replies.