• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS date FY24??

Im so glad that I have been selected as an naval officer for IP but for my scheduled OCS date, all that it said was FY24. I have not heard anything else and it has been about 4 months now since I was informed of my selection. Is this the same for anyone else? When should I be expecting some update or have any idea of when I am leaving?

Michael_J_Caboose

Squadron N2/N6
Im so glad that I have been selected as an naval officer for IP but for my scheduled OCS date, all that it said was FY24. I have not heard anything else and it has been about 4 months now since I was informed of my selection. Is this the same for anyone else? When should I be expecting some update or have any idea of when I am leaving?
Speak to your recruiter. Not everyone gets a hard date. On my board 4 of us got dates, the other 5 just got FY22. One of those 5 ended up going to OCS earlier than I did.

exNavyOffRec

FY24 for OCS purposes is now until next July, like was said contact your recruiter, if you have been in regular contact there should be no issues.