• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS credits

PSno23

GEAUX TIGERS
pilot
Did anyone from this summer get the information regarding credits for OCS? If so please let me know?? Thanks!

If you're talking about receiving college credits for OCS, the answer is that it depends on your school. I know the college I went to would not give me any credits (not even a P.E. credit - yes, we had to have 3 P.E. credits to graduate) for OCS.

Riper Snifle

OCC 194 TBS C 03-07
If you're talking about receiving college credits for OCS, the answer is that it depends on your school. I know the college I went to would not give me any credits (not even a P.E. credit - yes, we had to have 3 P.E. credits to graduate) for OCS.

No P.E. credits for Marine OCS?? WoW, your school must have one tough P.E. program if they think they are better than the Marines, and OCS shouldn't count as P.E. time.

outlawz2323

I know my school accepts them, but has anyone actually gotten the information from OCS that the school needs to process these credits??

shimbo

I got several P.E. classes waived as well as 2 Co-op quarters(which is required for graduation).