• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS class 18-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

aslam

Hello again. Yeah, class 18 secured. Heather, your guy secured - just barely, but he made it. I'm sure you'll hear all about it. He's had a rough week. He got into a little trouble and his punishment was to be section leader for this whole week. He can barely speak now, heh. But he's thankful to be through 4th week, as I am.

Our RLP average is quite high. Class 18-03 seems to be squared away.

As it turns out they are going to give us liberty this weekend afterall. We'll be able to get out of here tomorrow afternoon after morning PT and field day sweepers I think.

Thanks for all your support, will send updates later.
ASLAM.

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Kamran-
I'm glad to hear the class secured. I really don't think it is a matter of whether Greg passed barely or not. I think all that matters is that he passed and secured. I'm still very very proud of him. You know, everyone had a rough week I'm sure. Yeah, I heard that he is section leader- but that doesn't seem like a negative thing to me. I think if he were really going to be 'punished' then they would have him doing something less noble, not leading the class. I'm glad you're doing well, but your post seemed a little negative. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm happy for all of you. I just try to focus on the positives of all of this, and not look at the negatives.

Heather

Supporting my Ducky in the Navy

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
I don't think he was trying to be negative. Being section leader is a pain in the ass...if anyone is late or screws up, the section leader is held accountable...and it just adds more stress to an already very stressful situation. But, I think you have the BEST attitude about it all and keep focusing on the positives...and you are right, who cares how close it was, Greg secured and thats all that matters! Good luck to all of you in 18-03 and the great girls here supporting you!

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Oh- I'm not upset or anything. I just didn't really think it was important how much/little that anyone passed! :) I'm just so happy that the class did so well and that Greg did too! What a relief for ALL of them! Thanks for all your kind words everyone! Those guys (from what I hear)are really really relieved and more relaxed! I can't imagine going through all of that! Kudos to class 18-03! And now the official countdown to D.O. that is in less than 2 weeks!! *Dances happily around the room* Lol...Good job guys!! Don't worry- no hard feelings! :eek:)

Supporting my Ducky in the Navy

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
All that truly matters is that you both passed....who really gives a sh*t by how much! Great job to you both! Enjoy liberty and weeknight phone calls!

Status
Not open for further replies.