• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS class 18-03

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Hello-
I'm new to this forum, but my DB is not. He is under the name of Devilduck- so some of you might have heard from him. He and about 30 some other guys started class 18-03 just yesturday. I was wondering if there was anyone else out there that had a DB/DF/DH in that class and that could give me ANY light on what to expect! My DB is a prior, but I never knew him when he was in before, so this whole military thing is new to me! I'm so proud of him and he's worked so hard to get there, as I'm sure yours have too! If you have any advice, or know of what they can/cannot do, please let me know! I had a chance to talk to him for only a few minutes last night and he said I probably won't hear from him for another 2 weeks! TWO WEEKS!!!????? Ugh, well, last night was really hard...I cried, and cried...and flew home and cried some more. But, today, for some reason has been easier since I talked to him last night....anyway...I'm rambling. :) If you have any advice or if your Sig. other is in this class please let me know!

Heather

Supporting my Ducky in the Navy

solenita72

SWO Wife
Welcome....I requested your name be added to the private forum for spouses and significant others! As soon as the webmaster adds it you'll be ready to roll....only authorized members can view it....I hope we'll all be able to shed some insight on what life will be like for the next 13 weeks!

s_aslam

Heather,
My fiance, Aslam, is also in class 18-03 with your Ducky. I wrote you back this morning. Contact me back whenever you have time. Don't worry...we'll get through this!

Stephanie

aslam

Hey girls, we're still alive. The whole class has the crud now though, but hopefully that won't last long. Hopefully after a few more weeks we'll be able to start communicating on a more regular basis.

JenniH

Jennifer
Hey, what's the crud?
We saw class 18-03 last night in the NEX...I think they have some on-base liberty this weekend? My hubby and I met with a couple of the other indoc candidates that start today. One of them talked with the OC's...he said they are doing good, just tired.

"Whether you think you can or cannot, you are probably right." -Henry Ford

www.Fly-Navy.com

aslam

The crud is the sickness that has spread like wildfire throughout our class. Some people are really sick, others don't have it so bad. We're all tired though. We don't sleep much during the week and class drill instructor GySgt Rocquemore, USMC is making sure we do our share of RPT.

Some of our class made a NEX run last night for 4th week RLP stuff. A bunch of us stayed back to fold and iron skivvies.

Yeah, today should be interesting. Class 19-03 is going to be starting INDOC week. INDOC week really sucks.

Take care.

ASLAM.

JenniH

Jennifer
I'm sorry you all are sick!! Hope you feel better. Good luck with the indoc's. (Don't be too hard on my hubby!! ;)

www.Fly-Navy.com

ghost_ttu

yeah, that line won't get your hubby killed. Is anyone else thinking about Dazed and Confused right now where the girl tells them to go easy on her brother?
banghead_125.gif

Originally posted by JenniH
I'm sorry you all are sick!! Hope you feel better. Good luck with the indoc's. (Don't be too hard on my hubby!! ;)

www.Fly-Navy.com

Eliminate distractions, focus on your goals and visualize what you hope to accomplish.

megan620

EA-6B ECMO/IA Wife
I seriously doubt the DI's are checking the airwarriors posts to find information to torment OCs with! Or at least I hope not! But, that was a funny remark about Dazed and Confused....Don't worry about The Crud, my boyfriend is in 15-03 and his class has shared about every form of cough/cold/flu/bronchitis/strep throat/etc since it all started back in january....they pretty much seem to stay sick until they get secured and have a chance to rest and relax a bit....but don't worry if they REALLY feel bad, they can go to sick call, get some meds, and then go back to their normal schedule the next day....I know no OC wants to go to sick call unless they REALLY need it, but sometimes it just has to be done! Good luck on getting rid of the CRUD!
Megan

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Hey Kamran- I know you guys won't see this until this weekend, but I thought I'd say goodluck and get better! Keep an eye on Greg for me ok? :) Hopefully we'll be seeing you guys in less than 4 weeks!! Talk to you later

Heather

aslam

Hi Heather. We're looking out for each other. Greg is very nervous about 4th week RLP. We all are, actually. But I think everything will be OK. Most of class 19-03 made it through indoc week. It is a very small class. But hopefully we'll be getting less attention from the DI's nonetheless.

I know you're reading this Stephanie, love you.

ASLAM.

DevilDucksGirl

SNA Wife- Advanced Helos
Thanks Kamran! That is awesome that you guys look out for each other!
bouncy_125.gif
Well, you all need to look out for each other in order to pass as a class! Good luck! I hope everything goes well this week! How are you stealing away computer time!? I need to tell Greg about this!
propeller_125.gif
Stay strong and good luck on those darn inspections! Talk to you guys soon!

Heather

s_aslam

YAHHHHH!!!!! Class 18-03 passed 4th week RLP with flying colors! I'm SO proud of all of them! Unfortunately the person who needed to sign the paperwork for the class to have weekend liberty didn't get a chance to sign off. So, they are still on base for the weekend. Though, I hope, they will be aloud to have some free time while on the base this weekend. I'm not sure the numbers, but my OC, Aslam, told me that class 18-03 did so well, there scores are in the highest rankings. Congrats again!

Stephanie

GO NAVY!

Status
Not open for further replies.