• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Application

gb3

I will be finishing up my degree this December and I am looking for some advice. I want to apply to OCS ASAP but I am unable to get in touch with a recruiter to answer my questions. Do I have to wait until I finish my degree to apply to OCS? Or can I apply if I am in my last term with a declaration of degree and application for graduation completed? I am active duty and have read the 1420 many times, but I was hoping to get a solid answer to these questions. Thanks!

exNavyOffRec

I will be finishing up my degree this December and I am looking for some advice. I want to apply to OCS ASAP but I am unable to get in touch with a recruiter to answer my questions. Do I have to wait until I finish my degree to apply to OCS? Or can I apply if I am in my last term with a declaration of degree and application for graduation completed? I am active duty and have read the 1420 many times, but I was hoping to get a solid answer to these questions. Thanks!

Since you are active you must have the degree in hand to submit.