• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS Advice & Tips

Just for an updated thread to work on, this is for anyone who has any questions regarding OCS. Tips and advice and things to prepare for.
What will not be conveyed in this thread are anything that takes away from the experience at OCS.
I am a recent OCS graduate and would love to give any tips and advice that can put you in the best position for this voluntary program.

FormerRecruitingGuru

Making Recruiting Great Again
How is this any different than here:

I would expect that to differ from class to class and prior to prior
I am not a prior and everyone’s experience at OCS differs from person to person.
Personal factors outside of OCS and also internal stresses play a major role in your time at OCS.
Your class team also will determine how your experience is at OCS.
Some things I noticed from the priors in my class was that they took on leadership roles better than the non but helped out their class to learn to lead.
It’s very much a team building experience where the non priors leaned on the priors for guidance.