• Please take a moment and update your account profile. If you have an updated account profile with basic information on why you are on Air Warriors it will help other people respond to your posts. How do you update your profile you ask?

Go here:

Edit Account Details and Profile

OCS "accounts"

Status
Not open for further replies.

tali264

I was wondering if anyone else got OCS "accounts" or "experiences" written by people who have previously gone through. I got two from my recruiter and just found them again. I can go scan them in if anyone wants them, but I won't if this is common and everyone gets them or something like them.

Beth

rhollin1

Yeah, this site is a journal written about the daily life of OCS candidate.

http://www.amdo.org/ocs.html

Pain...is weakness leaving the body

sonnyb

hey Beth,

I would love to take a look at those OCS experiences. Not too long ago, a guy on this board (his board name is aslam) sent me his friend's OCS account. If you're interested, I could email it to ya.

jaznups

hey can you email me those accounts also sonnyb and Beth?

Jaz

There are two kinds of people that amaze me -- those that know absolutely everything and those that know absolutely nothing.

tali264

rhollin,
Yeah, I've seen that one, thanks though. I like having as much information as possible with as many different points of view as possible. Part of my obsessive side [:D] Anybody else have OCS experience papers?

solenita72

SWO Wife
The one bookedmarked above....My husband says this is being followed to a T, with the exception of a few minor details, such as the JMAC compatition.

Status
Not open for further replies.